Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear diary...

Dear diary,

Today I spent the most awsome day in my whole entire life. Let me explain in detail.
1) Spilled water on my History answer sheet before teacher came to my desk.
Yes who wouldnt enjoy this kind of thrill. In fact, the fun of spilling a "few" drops of water on a script written with "water resistant, smudge proof" liquid ink pen. Awsome right. Haha, maybe after Mrs Gopala sees my work, she would recomend me to Mr Tan Guo Liang and I can take art! Whoots!

2) Failed another Physics test.
Yup and its the third one in a row. Well maybe I shouldnt be too happy about it, cause more than half the class failed it.

3) Mas Selemat found
The celebrity has came back after a year. After his departure, tons of posters were put up to acknoledge his depature from Singapore. He spent one good year researching on the best way to stay out of the polices' way. Finally he found out that Malaysian police was sharing the forest with him. Sign. They found it too squeezy and sent him back.

With lots of love and "joy"
Me

No comments:

Finally Revived YEAH!
-

Peeps count

Looking for a Post?

Chat On!